Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Personal Demons Amazing Race finish line!

Because this got a little buried in my academy award speech yesterday, I'm unearthing it and posting it on its own.

You only have until midnight tomorrow (PST) to enter the Personal Demons Amazing Race contest by posting your entry in the form below. There are a ton of responses already, but I know there were more of you participating. So, here's the deal: You should now have 13 words which make up a quite obvious Personal Demons question. First, make sure you've commented on each of the tour blogs. (see list at the top of my sidebar) Then, enter the question, along with your answer, on the form below by midnight PST on Thursday (9/16) for your chance at one of two Grand Prize Packs! Both packs include an iPod Shuffle loaded with the Personal Demons playlist, a signed copy of Personal Demons and a ton of swag!

Don't miss out!



Good luck!!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading it.

    I'm all warm and fuzzy inside. Wonder if I'm going ot hell for letting a demon make me warm and fuzzy...

    ReplyDelete