Thursday, November 18, 2010

Going Brazilian!

I’m hearing through the Twitterverse and the blogosphere that Personal Demons is releasing later this month in Brazil. Yay! If I could read Portuguese, I’d know for sure, but I have to trust Dictionary.com’s translator.

Here’s the Brazilian cover! The artwork is the same, obviously, and the tagline is also the same, according to the translator. I like the font and I love the Amor Infernal. It’s the "Infernal Love" series in Brazil. Doesn’t get much hotter! ;p

Love it!

So, yay! We’re published in Australia/New Zealand and in Brazil now. Hopefully the others aren’t far behind. I already showed you the German cover, but because I’m all excited for the German release, here it is again. 
Squee!

What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. I think this is the best blog post title EVER! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally your book will be out here in Brazil!Can't wait to grab mine and read it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited about this book here in Brazil. the cover is gorgeous and the story seems to be a killer one! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's awesome. Love both covers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are we not going to get it over here in Blighty then? Sob :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys!

    Kate--The UK is the only major European territory we haven't sold in. *shrugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. *GASP!* I love it! But, why Angel Eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Believe me, we're thrilled for Personal Demons in Brazil.
    Can't wait to "meet" Luc!

    Thank you so much for comment in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cant wait for the release here =O)
    I was happy that remained the same cover art. It is freaking awesome.

    Personal Demons will surely be a super hit here in Brazil.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still looking forward to reading it! And the tagline is exactly the same! =)

    ReplyDelete