Friday, October 14, 2011

A plethora of WINNERS!!

Okay...contests. I had three that ended at noon today. I've counted entries and randomized them, and whew, there were a lot of you.

So, first the contest for signed copies of Cassie Clare's City of Glass and my Original Sin. (Both covers by Cliff Nielsen, btw :p)


















The winner is...

Taking it One Book at a Time!!!



Next, the contest for an iPod Shuffle with the entire playlist for the Personal Demons Trilogy and a signed Last Rite galley (to be shipped as soon as I get them). There were a TON of entries for this and almost all of you unscrambled the phrase correctly. It was pretty easy, actually. It was the tagline for Last Rite:
What happens when you can't outrun Hell...or trust the ones you love.

Thanks so much for your enthusiasm!! :p

And, the winner is...

Lauren M!!!




And, last but not least, the contest for a query or first chapter critique by my truly fabulous agent, Suzie Townsend!! There were eleventy bajillion entries for this and y'all almost broke Google. Suzie is very popular :p The entries have been tabulated, scrambled, juggled, shuffled, and randomized and the winner is...

Kate (sithereandread)!!!



Congrats to all the lucky winners!

*throws virtual confetti* (cuz I don't want to clean the real stuff up)

I will be emailing you in the next few days with instructions.

8 comments: